1 or 2 days
Opening / Operating Hours
Chineese, English, Francais, German, Russian
Discover Paris with a sense of freedom that group tours don’t provide. Choose a 1 or 2 day pass on an open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour for panoramic views of sights throughout this sensational city.
Hop off at strategic stops to visit iconic monuments such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum. With the onboard audio guide, available in 8 languages, you’ll enjoy commentary about the city’s landmarks, from Napoleon’s Arc de Triomph at the end of the Champs-Elysées, to the magnificent Opera Garnier.
At the Eiffel Tower you’ll skip the long lines and head up to the second floor to marvel at the spectacular views over Paris. Please note that if you book the 2-day hop-on hop-off option, your ticket for entrance to the Eiffel Tower could be booked for day 1 or day 2, depending on availability.
Also included in this package is a 1-hour cruise on the Seine River, which you can take at any time during your stay. Admire the UNESCO-listed buildings lining the riverbanks, including the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris, and the Conciergerie. Pass by charming houseboats and floating restaurants along the way.
Back on land, you can continue sightseeing on the hop-on hop-off bus tour. A full loop takes around 2.5 hours (without getting off), or you can hop off at any of these 10 stops:
• Eiffel Tower, Quai Branly (facing Pont d’Iéna)
• Champ de Mars, Avenue Joseph Bouvard
• Opéra Garnier, 15 Rue Scribe
• Louvre-Pyramide, Big Bus Information Center, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra
• Louvre-Pont des Arts (near Pont des Arts)
• Notre-Dame, Quai de Montebello (opposite Notre-Dame)
• Musée d’Orsay (opposite the Orsay Museum)
• Champs-Elysées, 156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées
• Grand Palais, Avenue Winston Churchill
• Trocadéro, Avenue Paul Doumer
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox