Start your tour at the Eiffel Tower with priority access. Cruise through Paris along the Seine River seeing the iconic monuments along the way. Discover Paris at your own pace with a 1 or 2-day hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus pass.
Meet your friendly host at the meeting point. Your host will give your tickets and help you to enter the tower.
Enjoy visiting all the way up the world's famous monument Eiffel Tower on your own. You will up to the summit or second floor (depends on the selection.)
Discover Paris on a 1 or 2-day pass on an open-top hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus tour for panoramic views of sights throughout this sensational city.
Back on land, you can continue sightseeing on the hop-on-hop-off bus tour. A full loop takes around 2.5 hours (without getting off) or you can hop off at any of these 10 stops:
• Eiffel Tower, Quai Branly (across Pont d’Iéna)
• Champ de Mars, Avenue Joseph Bouvard • Opéra Garnier, 15 Rue Scribe
• Louvre-Pyramide, Big Bus Information Center, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra
• Louvre-Pont des Arts (near Pont des Arts)
• Notre-Dame, Quai de Montebello (opposite Notre-Dame)
• Musée d'Orsay (opposite the Orsay Museum)
• Champs-Elysées, 156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées
• Grand Palais, Avenue Winston Churchill
• Trocadéro, Avenue Paul Doumer
Hop off at strategic stops to visit iconic monuments such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum. With the onboard audio guide, available in 11 languages, you’ll enjoy commentary about the city’s landmarks, from Napoleon’s Arc de Triomphe at the end of the Champs-Elysées, to the magnificent Opera Garnier.
Also included in this package is a 1-hour cruise on the Seine River, which you can take at any time during your stay.
Admire the UNESCO-listed buildings lining the riverbanks, including the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris and the Conciergerie. Pass by charming houseboats and floating restaurants along the way.