Explore Paris at your own pace with a 1 or 2-day Big Bus hop-on hop-off sightseeing pass. Jump off to the Bus at the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame, Champs-Elysées and more and see the momuments from outside Then, cruise along the River Seine by panoramic Bateaux Parisiens pleasure boat.
Explore Paris from an open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing Big Bus and see bird's eye perspectives of the cobbled streets from the top deck.
You can purchase a 1-day or 2-day Big Bus Paris ticket to suit your schedule.
Simply jump off at strategic stops to visit the Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower and lots of different icons of the city.
The audio guide on board is available in 11 languages, providing you with the story of the attractions, from Napoleon’s triumphal Arc de Triomphe at the cease of the Champs-Elysées, to the astonishing Opera Garnier, wherein a super décor of marble awaits.
This tour includes the Big Bus Paris tour as well as a 1-hour cruise on the River Seine that you are free to take at any time for the duration of your stay.
Admire the UNESCO-listed buildings lining the river banks, together with the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris and Conciergerie.
Pass houseboats and eating places alongside the way. Back on land, the Big Bus Paris continues. Take a complete loop lasts about 2.5 hours without hop on hop off.
You may hop on a bus at any stops, below;
• Tour Eiffel - Quai Branly (going through Pont d’Iéna)
• Champ de Mars - Avenue Joseph Bouvard
• Opéra Garnier – 15 Rue Scribe
• Louvre-Pyramide - Big Bus Information Centre, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra
• Louvre-Pont des Arts - near Pont des Arts
• Notre-Dame - Quai de Montebello (contrary Notre-Dame)
• Musée d'Orsay (contrary the Orsay Museum)
• Champs-Elysées – 156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées
• Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill
• Trocadéro - Avenue Paul Doumer